The intent of the clinic/symposium is to enhance soccer coaches knowledge and to improve their understanding about the development of various aspects of the youth player life and the soccer academy organization. The coaching course concentrate on developing players from U6 to U15 on these specific themes: as youth player development, valorization of the young athlete, how to plan the youth sector activities, the technical training in a modern soccer school, techniques for perfect physical conditions, game situations as prior aspect during the training sessions, theoretical and pratical session.
The Francesco Totti Academy staff is happy to share their soccer methodology and development philosophy with coaches who are willing to excel. The symposium promises to be educational, developmental and specific to youth development players. This kind of course will allow foreign club to learn better Italian soccer methodologies.
The coaches will assimilate the academy’s organization. There will be general notions about youth sector and a philosophical introduction about club programs. We will let them know how to prepare a correct sport season, the ideal techniques, tactics and physical coordination, how the Francesco Totti Soccer School is organized and managed, Technical – Coordinative, Technical – Tactical, Technical – Physical etc.
Theoretical notions on the football pitch.
Technical coordinative and tactics exercises.
At the end of the course each member will receive a certificate of participation.
• Day 1 – Arrive at Rome International Airport Bus transfer to Hotel – Reception Party – Greeted by Francesco Totti Academy staff, coaches, dignitaries, etc.
• Day 2 – Symposium starts
• Day 3 – Symposium
• Day 4 – Symposium
• Day 5 – Symposium
• Day 6 – FREE (If available attend professional game)
• Day 7 – Departure for Airport
• Airport transportation to/from Rome International airport
• Coaching Equipment
• Daily soccer instructions by professional coaches from Soccer School
• Daily bus/van transport or bus pass to all sports training, matches, and social activities (if available)
• Guided walking tour of Host city & “Welcoming” presentation
• Residential lodging, shared, double room
• Separate residential housing for female participants
• Full Board (3 meals daily)
• Certificate of Completion of Symposium & presentation ceremony on the last day
• Ticket for the AS Roma home match (when request).
|MONDAY||Free Time + Lunch + Break 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM||Welcome day, Presentation ceremony||Dinner 8:00 PM-9:00 PM|
|TUESDAY||Theoretical Lesson 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Free Time + Lunch + Break 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM||Practical Lessons 3.30 PM – 5.30 PM||Dinner 8:00 PM-9:00 PM|
|WEDNESDAY||Theoretical Lesson 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Free Time + Lunch + Break 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM||Practical Lessons 3.30 PM – 5.30 PM||Dinner 8:00 PM-9:00 PM|
|THURSDAY||Theoretical Lesson 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Free Time + Lunch + Break 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM||Practical Lessons 3.30 PM – 5.30 PM||Dinner 8:00 PM-9:00 PM|
|FRIDAY||Theoretical Lesson 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Free Time + Lunch + Break 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM||Practical Lessons 3.30 PM – 5.30 PM||Dinner 8:00 PM-9:00 PM|
|SATURDAY||Theoretical Lesson 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM||Free Time + Lunch + Break 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM||FREE TIME/ STADIUM MATCH||Dinner 8:00 PM-9:00 PM|
|SUNDAY||FREE TIME||Free Time + Lunch + Break 12:30 PM – 3:30 PM||FREE TIME/STADIUM||Dinner 8:00 PM-9:00 PM|